Welcome to the Stamping with Friends blog hop. Our hop today is bloggers choice. You should have received your catalogs with the sale-a-bration brochure. If not, contact me so I can mail one to you. If you do not want to wait, you can click HERE to download the PDF.
For this hop I am using the Pretty Pumpkins that I received from my direct team lead for our monthly challenge. Each month she sends us a few samples and we create a card with it.
For my card I created a triple fold. It is super easy to create. I tried to create my pumpkin to resemble a McKenzie Childs look. What do you think, does it fit the new style?
Cardstock Soft Suede, Basic Black, Basic White
Assorted patterned papers Nuetrals Pack # 15526 and the Sale-a-bration Be Dazzling specialty paper
Die cuts Detailed Pumpkin Dies #156477
Scoring board I used theSU Simply Scored
Adhesives of choice
Stamp set Pretty Pumpkins #
Other supplies as needed Basic Black marker, Gold Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems and Tuxedo Black ink
Step by Step
- Score a piece of 5 1/2” x 11” card stock on the long side at 1 3/4”, 5 1/2”, and 9 3/4”.
- The base is folded in half, then both flaps folded to the left.
- Adhere a 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of patterned paper to the largest area on the card front and embellish.
- Adhere a 1 1/2” x 5 1/4” piece of patterned paper to the larger flap.
- Adhere a 1” x 5 1/4 piece of patterned paper to the smaller flap.
- Wrap a 1” x 11” strip of cardstock around the folded card and adhere overlapping ends to form a belly band.
- Stamp images and a greeting on a die cut or punched label.
- Loop a length of ribbon and attach to stamped label under dimensionals which will be used to attach stamped label to larger die cut or punched piece. Adhere this completed label to Belly Band.
Are you ready for the seasons to change? Now lets hop on over to Karen Egan to see what she has created and for what season it will fit.
Bloggers Choice Roll Call
Donna Schnees-You are here