This stamp set is created by Erica Cerwin for her million dollars in sales achievement. She is a fabulous creator and presenter and is always inspiring. My upline Debra Harrison is a part of her team and just as creative as her mentor. It is inspiring to be associated with these two lovely ladies.
Erica has created a fun stamp set for a fun taco party. She has unique, fun stamps from burritos, nachos, and tacos! She even designed some fun faces to put on them, along with some fun sentiments. Take a look at the stamp set below. Which of these will you create with?
You cannot have a party without some type of noise maker involved with a fiesta. The most common one is the maracas. Maracas are usually played in pairs, with either one in each hand or two held together in one hand. Maracas are made from several materials, wood, metal, and plastic, and may contain beads or beans inside to create the sound.
Would you like to make a pair of maracas? I will share the steps to make a pair of maracas with items you can find in your local dollar tree store.
You will need the following supplies:
- Two Plastic Spoons
- Two Easter Eggs
- Tissue Paper to match the color of your eggs
- Modge Podge
- Stampin’ Up! Effervescent Elements (rice will work also)
- Various Colors of Ribbon
- Taco Fiesta Stamp Set
- Ink Pad color of choice
- Scotch Tape
- Your eggs may have a hole in them and if so, place tape on the inside so the Effervescent Elements or rice will not fall out. Fill the bottom of the egg halfway with the elements or rice and close the egg (place tape around the egg so it will not open up.)
- Place the egg in between the two spoons and place a piece of tape around it and around the bottom of the handles to hold it all together.
- Apply glue to the egg and spoons and start adding tissue paper. Add as many layers as you think you need. (I did 5 layers.)
- Let it dry or to speed the drying process, use the heat tool.
- Stamp a design on your mascaras if so desired.
- Add ribbon around the handles if you desire. Now it is time to FIESTA!
Come back tomorrow to see the next crafty item I have made.
You can get this tutorial for FREE with a $50.00 purchase, or you can just purchase the tutorial for $20.00 HERE.
What is included in the bundle?
Full-Color Photos of each project
and step-by-step instructions (a few demos have included video links)
If you live in the U.S. and do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please contact me. Will be happy to help you with your creative projects. You may also visit my Online Store to place your order and have it shipped to your home.
2 May 2023 – 30 April 2024
View Online | Shop Online